|how soon can you tell if you have it
Jan 25, 2009
how soon can you tell if you are infected
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are asking how soon after transmission with either hepatitis A, B, or C can you tell that you have acquired infection? The answer is that any of these infections can be asymptomatic - without symptoms.
If you are concerned about a risk exposure, you should talk to your doctor regarding testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.