how soon can you tell if you have it
Jan 25, 2009
how soon can you tell if you are infected
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are asking how soon after transmission with either hepatitis A, B, or C can you tell that you have acquired infection? The answer is that any of these infections can be asymptomatic - without symptoms.
If you are concerned about a risk exposure, you should talk to your doctor regarding testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Hiv Cause Diarrhea?
- Does Candidiasis Cause Itchy Rashes?
- What Helps Prevent Hiv From Turning Into Aids?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.