|how soon can you tell if you have it
Jan 25, 2009
how soon can you tell if you are infected
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are asking how soon after transmission with either hepatitis A, B, or C can you tell that you have acquired infection? The answer is that any of these infections can be asymptomatic - without symptoms.
If you are concerned about a risk exposure, you should talk to your doctor regarding testing.
hepatitis B question answer please
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Ohio Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of STD
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.