|how soon can you tell if you have it
Jan 25, 2009
how soon can you tell if you are infected
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are asking how soon after transmission with either hepatitis A, B, or C can you tell that you have acquired infection? The answer is that any of these infections can be asymptomatic - without symptoms.
If you are concerned about a risk exposure, you should talk to your doctor regarding testing.
hepatitis B question answer please
- If You Have Hiv What Does Your White Blood Cells Do?
- Does Hiv Make A Woman's Menstrual Cycle Stop?
- First Visible Sign And Symptom Of Hiv
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.