pls interpret my lab result

hi dr mcgovern!this is my second time to write a letter to u. hoping that you'll get to answer me now. my doctor had me for a laboratory and results shows alt/sgpt 19.00, hbsag 2.212 cut off value is 0.047, anti-hbs 1.34IU/L cut-off is 10.0IU/L, anti-hbe 0.005 cut-off value is 1.000, anti-hcv is 0.009 cut-off value is 0.259

It appears that your Hepatitis B surface antigen is reactive, which means you have chronic hepatitis B infection. I cannot tell if you have active or inactive disease however. You need to go back to your doctor for further evaluation and testing for hepatitis B DNA.

Your liver function tests are normal and this is reassuring.

Your hepatitis C test does not indicate prior exposure.

Hep c and hiv???
Why did my vaccination for Hep A and B not work