Jan 11, 2009
Please help me to understand these test results. hepatitis B surface antigen- non reactive HBsAG Neutralization confirmatory test N/A Hepatitis B core total antibody -reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were probably infected in the past - but cleared the infection. I would also get HCV testing as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.