Jan 11, 2009
Please help me to understand these test results. hepatitis B surface antigen- non reactive HBsAG Neutralization confirmatory test N/A Hepatitis B core total antibody -reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were probably infected in the past - but cleared the infection. I would also get HCV testing as well.
cocaine and hiv
How do you know if you're conifencted?
- Does Hiv Show Up On Normal Blood Test?
- Levels Of Hiv In Vaginal Secretions
- Yeast Infections That Do Not Go Away And Hiv Negative
- Cytomegalovirus And Natural Treatment
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.