Jan 11, 2009
Please help me to understand these test results. hepatitis B surface antigen- non reactive HBsAG Neutralization confirmatory test N/A Hepatitis B core total antibody -reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were probably infected in the past - but cleared the infection. I would also get HCV testing as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Having Vaginal Polyps Increase Risk Of Colon Polyps?
- Hepatitis C Symptoms Blood Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.