Can a person with hep C get married and have kids?

Hi, I'm 28 yrs old and i was diagnosed with chronic hep C genotype 4 in Aug 05. I was Alpha interferon and Ribravin treatment for 1 year. At the end of first month of my treatment the viral load was undetectable and it is still undetectable at the end of 2 years after completion of the treament. But sometimes, my AST and ALT levels go up. My doctor told me that i am cured and Hep C. But i dont know why my liver enzymes elevate some times. I would like to know whether i can get married and have kids. Thank you

Congratulations on your successful treatment. Yes you are considered cured and you are not at risk of passing the virus on to others.

Even if you did not have successful therapy, the chance of passing virus to a baby from an infected mother is about 5 percent; the chance of passing virus is low - about 2 percent - in monogamous couples.

SGPT anf SGOT are out of range
SVR after treatment relapse part 2