|my wife is positive of HBV,she is pregnant
Jan 11, 2009
my wife is HBsAG reactive,& she is pregnant,we are sexually actve,there is a posibility that our baby & i can get the hepa virus?by the way im from the philipines...almost 1yr marriage with my wife...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should DEFINITELY have immunization for hepatitis B if your testing shows that you are not infected.
Your baby should do fine with standard immunization protocols at birth. Discuss this with your wife's doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.