|HbAsg from Non-reactive to Reactive in a span of 3 months
Jan 11, 2009
My HbAsg prior to my overseas work is non-reactive, however the medical test performed app. 3 months after the above test by the host country found it otherwise and was asked to go back. Could I insist the result on my pre-departure test? What could be the reason/s of conflicting results.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are confirmatory tests for HBsAg that need to be done to confirm that a preliminary positive test is a true positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Non-reactive Hiv Test At 5 Months
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.