|Do I need a booster dose?
Jan 11, 2009
My Anti HBs (ECLIA) result is 871.9 IU/L (reactive). The COV is 10.000. My Hep B surface antigen is nonreactive. Do I need a booster dose?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Anyone after immunization with a level of surface antibody about 10 is well protected.
What does this mean
HbAsg from Non-reactive to Reactive in a span of 3 months
- How To Meet Hiv Positive Men?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Stories Of People Intentionally Infecting Others With Hiv
- What Happens If Hepatitis Is Not Treated?
- When The Doctor Check Your Blood Can They See If You Have Hiv?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.