|Do I need a booster dose?
Jan 11, 2009
My Anti HBs (ECLIA) result is 871.9 IU/L (reactive). The COV is 10.000. My Hep B surface antigen is nonreactive. Do I need a booster dose?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Anyone after immunization with a level of surface antibody about 10 is well protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Pus Filled Bumps Symptoms Of Aids?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Rash During Initial Hiv
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.