|Do I need a booster dose?
Jan 11, 2009
My Anti HBs (ECLIA) result is 871.9 IU/L (reactive). The COV is 10.000. My Hep B surface antigen is nonreactive. Do I need a booster dose?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Anyone after immunization with a level of surface antibody about 10 is well protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hiv Lay Dormant In Your System?
- Can You Receive A Disability Check For Having Hiv?
- How Long Do Lab Results For Hiv Take?
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Is Hepatitis More Easily Transmitted Than Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.