|Do I need a booster dose?
Jan 11, 2009
My Anti HBs (ECLIA) result is 871.9 IU/L (reactive). The COV is 10.000. My Hep B surface antigen is nonreactive. Do I need a booster dose?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Anyone after immunization with a level of surface antibody about 10 is well protected.
What does this mean
HbAsg from Non-reactive to Reactive in a span of 3 months
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.