Clearance?

Hi--

In June of 2008, I tested positive for HBV. I had most of the symptoms including jaundice. Within in a couple of weeks my symptoms cleared. Therefore, I have two questions.

1. What does it mean if my doctor explained that my results were good and I had no liver damages but one of the tests indicated that I was still positive or have been exposed to HBV?

2. My jaundice improved since my diagnose, but what can I do to get my eyes completely white like before? Other than that I feel fine.

I am at the end of my six month period since my diagnose. I need to get tested again to verify that I cleared the HBV infection. Once cleared, will I be safe forever?

What do you think? Thanks in advance!

If you cleared the infection you will be "safe" from HBV. Your jaundice should clear by now. Would follow up on bilirubin results as well.

Hepatitis
side effect of drugs