|low blood platlets
Jan 4, 2009
is 66 to 108 considered very low blood platlets?
Response from Dr. McGovern
They are on the low side. You will want to ask your provider if he or she thinks your platelets are low from advanced liver disease or some other medical problem.
Third Time Around
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.