|low blood platlets
Jan 4, 2009
is 66 to 108 considered very low blood platlets?
Response from Dr. McGovern
They are on the low side. You will want to ask your provider if he or she thinks your platelets are low from advanced liver disease or some other medical problem.
Third Time Around
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- Does Hiv Create Warts On Your Hand?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Is Thrush The Same As Chlamydia?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.