|low blood platlets
Jan 4, 2009
is 66 to 108 considered very low blood platlets?
Response from Dr. McGovern
They are on the low side. You will want to ask your provider if he or she thinks your platelets are low from advanced liver disease or some other medical problem.
Third Time Around
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
- Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months White Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.