niece has a aunt that has hepatitis c, she plays with my kids should i worry

I have a niece that stays all night with her aunt that has hepatits c. She is really careful. But I worry that my kids may get it. The other day I saw them sticking their tounges out and spit flying up in their faces. what if some salivia got in their mouth. And that day my daughter had a sore in her mouth. If my niece does have it, do I need to worry about my kids getting it? Pleas help. I dont want to punish my kids and make them not hang out with their cousin. I love my niece Im just worried. Thank you so much and Happy New Year!

There is no risk of Hepatitis C infection without blood to blood exposure. I would continue fostering the get togethers with the kids.

12 weeks?
Third Time Around