Vaccine after exposure

Hi I was sexually active in 2001 and was not tested for Hep B at that time and when I went to India in 2005 I left from the States (im from canada) a doctor over there gave me a vaccine but im not sure what it was..however...I got tested now and was Hbs Ag - Non Reactive and Anti Hbs - Reactive at 102.3 miu/ml - my concern is...im scared that maybe I had the virus but the vaccine messed up the results - is that possible?

Thank you

If you were infected in the past, you will want to also check a core antibody; if positive you were infected in the past but cleared. If negative, them you can simply conclude that the vaccine worked.

hope you are well
Healthy Undetectable Hep B