|can u have recourring hepititus
Jan 4, 2009
i have been having symptoms of hepeitius A again after 30 years. I have clay colored stool,hurting on my upper leftside under ribs cage. I hav no spleen, or gallbladder .There is no real pain just a dep achey feeling. I am concerned with the clay colored stools though.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is important to know that hepatitis A does not cause chronic liver disease and would not be the cause of your symptoms.
after hep c treatment
blood doant i find HBV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Can Hiv Transmitted Through Sucking Breast?
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.