Pegulated Interferon

Hi, I am hoping you can help me find out if Pegylated Interferon is being clincial tested in Canada? If so, what criteria does a patient need to qualify for this clincial trial? Thank you Angie mairsey@home.com

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Pegylated interferon is being tested in Canada. If you would like to be on a clinical trial call your local medical school liver department and see if they have one going on. The other sources may be the companies, Schering Plough and Roche, they may be able to tell you where the sites are. Good luck! DTD

Hep C, ADD, and Dexedrine
Lifespan of HCV