Apr 22, 2001
Hi, I am hoping you can help me find out if Pegylated Interferon is being clincial tested in Canada? If so, what criteria does a patient need to qualify for this clincial trial? Thank you Angie firstname.lastname@example.org
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Pegylated interferon is being tested in Canada. If you would like to be on a clinical trial call your local medical school liver department and see if they have one going on. The other sources may be the companies, Schering Plough and Roche, they may be able to tell you where the sites are. Good luck! DTD
Hep C, ADD, and Dexedrine
Lifespan of HCV
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.