|Hep C, ADD, and Dexedrine
Apr 22, 2001
I have Hep C. My blood work is presently good. I have just started taking Dexedrine for ADD and I feel like I have been given a second change to live up to my potential. Does Dexadrine irritate my liver/Hep C if I am taking a theraputic dose of one 15 mg. spansule/day?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You should ask your MD to check the package insert, however dexedrine is unlikely to affect your liver. Your blood tests, by the way have nothing to do with your prognosis if you have hepatitis C, you really need a biopsy to tell if you need treatment sooner rather than later. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.