Hep C, ADD, and Dexedrine

I have Hep C. My blood work is presently good. I have just started taking Dexedrine for ADD and I feel like I have been given a second change to live up to my potential. Does Dexadrine irritate my liver/Hep C if I am taking a theraputic dose of one 15 mg. spansule/day?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You should ask your MD to check the package insert, however dexedrine is unlikely to affect your liver. Your blood tests, by the way have nothing to do with your prognosis if you have hepatitis C, you really need a biopsy to tell if you need treatment sooner rather than later. Good luck! DTD

hepatitis/hiv postive
Pegulated Interferon