|overload on liver
Apr 22, 2001
Can a person with Hep-B go for heavy work-out in Fitness cetner and eat Chicken(any non-veg) everyday.Will this overload liver function?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The only things that can overload the liver are alcohol and drugs. If you exercise and eat in moderation and don't drink or use drugs your liver will take care of itself! DTD
Does lubrication and duration of intercourse play a role in the transmission of the disease?
HEP B Time to Resolve
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.