|overload on liver
Apr 22, 2001
Can a person with Hep-B go for heavy work-out in Fitness cetner and eat Chicken(any non-veg) everyday.Will this overload liver function?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The only things that can overload the liver are alcohol and drugs. If you exercise and eat in moderation and don't drink or use drugs your liver will take care of itself! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Kiss A Hepatitis B Carrier?
- Can Hepatitis C Clear Itself In The Body?
- Clinics That Provide Ivf Fertilization For Hiv Positive Females
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.