Does lubrication and duration of intercourse play a role in the transmission of the disease?

Thank you for reading this note. I had unprotected sex with a stranger 3 months ago. i am going to get tested for HIV and std's this week. What is worrying is that in the last two months i a have had two colds with a cough that lasted approximately four days each time. Please anwser me this does the fact the this man did not ejaculate reduce the chances of transmission? Also i was very well lubricated and it only lasted about 10 minutes, does it make a difference?

PLEASE ANWSER ME I CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE. thank you

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You are correct to get tested. The less trauma, the less likely you are to get infected. Getting tested is the only way to know, though and ejaculation is not necessary. The data from heterosexual intercourse is that the probability is .0011 per each act. Anal intercourse is likely to be higher. Get tested for hepatitis A, B, and C and get vaccinated if you are negative for A and/or B. Good luck! DTD

Blood Clot
overload on liver