Apr 22, 2001
What do you mean when you say blood clot? You say the HEP. C can live longer in a blood clot because it stays moist. Is blood on a piece of paper considered a clot?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No. Blood in large drops that does not dry. Blood on paper is dry right away. That is still a minor issue. If you are worried, go get tested! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat Worried It Could Be HIV
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.