|Hep C Symptoms
Apr 22, 2001
Are severe leg pain and stomach pain classic indicators to presence of hep C if risk factors are in place ?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Risk factors have nothing to do with symptoms. If you are trying to make a diagnosis from symptoms, forget it! You should get tested! Hepatitis C can however produce arthritis-like pain as well as pain or discomfort on the right upper part of your abdomen. Get tested! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.