|reoccurance of hep c
Dec 21, 2008
i was on the treatment for hep c 3 years ago and it was successfull. However i am getting the symptoms again, rash, loss of energy & feeling achy. i had a blood test and it came back negative. my doctor said it can come back negitive in the blood but still be active in my body. is that possible?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not attribute your symptoms to active hepatitis C infection since you were successfully treated.
interferon and hiv
after hep c treatment
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.