|reoccurance of hep c
Dec 21, 2008
i was on the treatment for hep c 3 years ago and it was successfull. However i am getting the symptoms again, rash, loss of energy & feeling achy. i had a blood test and it came back negative. my doctor said it can come back negitive in the blood but still be active in my body. is that possible?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not attribute your symptoms to active hepatitis C infection since you were successfully treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.