|wife tested positive
Dec 21, 2008
Thanks for the good works,i married a widowed woman about six months ago,now she is pregnant and tested hiv positive,dr.does it mean iam infected ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would want you and your wife to discuss with your doctor as to whether this was a rapid HIV test or a routine HIV test - the rapid tests need to be confirmed. If truly positive, she and you will also need hepatitis testing.
interferon and hiv
- What Is The Medical Title Of A Doctor That Treats Hiv/aids?
- Long Term Side Effects Of Radiesse
- Does Having Tb Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From Bleeding Gums?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Lap Dance?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.