|should teenagers be immunized against hepatitis b
Dec 21, 2008
should teenagers be immunized against hepititis b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes if they have never been immunized in the past.
viral load increase
Hepatitis C not active?
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
- How Can I Reduce Viral Load Without HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.