|should teenagers be immunized against hepatitis b
Dec 21, 2008
should teenagers be immunized against hepititis b
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes if they have never been immunized in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy In Teenagers
- HIV Risk After Touching Dried Semen
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Foreplay?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Licking Anus?
- Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.