|should teenagers be immunized against hepatitis b
Dec 21, 2008
should teenagers be immunized against hepititis b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes if they have never been immunized in the past.
viral load increase
Hepatitis C not active?
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Condom?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.