|Failure Of Hep C treatment.
Dec 21, 2008
Hello Barbara. My father was recently told by his doctor that his hep c did not go away after treatment. He was a heavy drinker for years but has since quit for 3 years now. I would just like to what the life expectancy will be?. Drugs are NOT a factor at all as well.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your father will want to ask his physician that question because much depends on his degree of liver disease. It is excellent that he is not using alcohol however. That is critically important.
New drugs are in the pipeline so hopefully he will have a chance with something else in the future.
viral load increase
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.