|sex with hepa -b
Dec 21, 2008
I had been injected with vaccine of Hepa-b for 2 session already, i am safe to engage sex to a person with hepa b?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You would be better off waiting for the third injection and then checking your surface antibody first to see if there was a protective response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Licking Penis
- Touching Used Condom Scared I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore On Mouth?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.