|sex with hepa -b
Dec 21, 2008
I had been injected with vaccine of Hepa-b for 2 session already, i am safe to engage sex to a person with hepa b?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You would be better off waiting for the third injection and then checking your surface antibody first to see if there was a protective response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.