Dec 21, 2008
i was recently exposed to hep b + blood...i wasn't pricked but i'm not aware if i have small cuts in my hand...if ever i had, what is the possibility that i could aquire hep b as well...i was vaccinated about 4 years ago...my test for HSBaG and antibodies has no results yet...i'm worried...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like a minimal issue of risk. Your antibody test from your previous immunization should be reassuring.
gud day! anti-HAV(IgG) is non-reactive and anti HAV(IgM) non-reactive what does it mean?
Is my son protected by vaccine
- Does Thrush Cause Diarrhea?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.