Dec 21, 2008
i was recently exposed to hep b + blood...i wasn't pricked but i'm not aware if i have small cuts in my hand...if ever i had, what is the possibility that i could aquire hep b as well...i was vaccinated about 4 years ago...my test for HSBaG and antibodies has no results yet...i'm worried...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like a minimal issue of risk. Your antibody test from your previous immunization should be reassuring.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.