|gud day! anti-HAV(IgG) is non-reactive and anti HAV(IgM) non-reactive what does it mean?
Dec 21, 2008
gud day! anti-HAV(IgG) is non-reactive and anti HAV(IgM) non-reactive what does it mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This means you have never been exposed to hepatitis A virus which is usually transmitted from contaminated food or water. If you are traveling to a high risk area you may want to be vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- Hepatitis Reactive Meaning
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.