gud day! anti-HAV(IgG) is non-reactive and anti HAV(IgM) non-reactive what does it mean?
Dec 21, 2008
gud day! anti-HAV(IgG) is non-reactive and anti HAV(IgM) non-reactive what does it mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
This means you have never been exposed to hepatitis A virus which is usually transmitted from contaminated food or water. If you are traveling to a high risk area you may want to be vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Is Std Blood Testing?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.