Window Peroid for HIV /HCV Conifection

I was involved in an incident. I was receiving oral sex from in injection user right before she had smoked some crack. It was dark so i didn't see no blood but I have developed chronic Red palms and have had crazy symptoms for the past three months.My hiv symptoms that i have developed was Candida Albicans on my tongue and it was diagnosed within 5 days after my incident with a lab tests. I have done my 3 month test of Hiv 4th generation tests, western blot test and hep c tests. ALL showed up negative. I was wondering can i rest rest assured with my 3 month test or Should I tests again? I asked the doctor about other test he could do and he ordered me a CD4 count tests. I am awaiting on the results on that. Is the Hiv window period affected by HBV/HCV co infection ? Theres a lot of conflicting information on the net. Thank

I would check for HIV for up to 12 months only if you have acute HCV infection (meaning new infection) right now...Otherwise there is no need to go beyond routine HIV testing...

SVR after treatment relapse?
gud day! anti-HAV(IgG) is non-reactive and anti HAV(IgM) non-reactive what does it mean?