Can HEPC show up in routine liver function tests for pregnancy?
Dec 21, 2008
I am just wondering if Hep C can be spotted through routine Liver Function Tests in pregnancy?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. If you are concerned, I would ask for HCV testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.