|Can HEPC show up in routine liver function tests for pregnancy?
Dec 21, 2008
I am just wondering if Hep C can be spotted through routine Liver Function Tests in pregnancy?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. If you are concerned, I would ask for HCV testing.
Seroconverted at 4th month since i was infected with HBV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
- HIV Risk If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.