|Can HEPC show up in routine liver function tests for pregnancy?
Dec 21, 2008
I am just wondering if Hep C can be spotted through routine Liver Function Tests in pregnancy?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. If you are concerned, I would ask for HCV testing.
Seroconverted at 4th month since i was infected with HBV
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.