|Can HEPC show up in routine liver function tests for pregnancy?
Dec 21, 2008
I am just wondering if Hep C can be spotted through routine Liver Function Tests in pregnancy?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. If you are concerned, I would ask for HCV testing.
Seroconverted at 4th month since i was infected with HBV
- Is Erotic Massage Safe?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex With Condom
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.