|Hepatitis B vaginal fluids
Dec 21, 2008
I had a oral sex with a commercial sex worker. And I made oral sex to her with my finger in which case I put my finger into her vagina. Then I realized that I had a new small cut on my finger I had this cut during, foreplay with the girl. i it possible that I get infected with Hepatitis B through the vaginal fluids and my injury on my finger.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend testing for this exposure.
However, I would recommend that you have hepatitis B vaccine for future protection if you have never been immunized in the past. This vaccine is extremely efficacious.
Tattoing and hepatitis
He was told he needed a liver transplant
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.