Hepatitis B vaginal fluids

Dear Doctor,

I had a oral sex with a commercial sex worker. And I made oral sex to her with my finger in which case I put my finger into her vagina. Then I realized that I had a new small cut on my finger I had this cut during, foreplay with the girl. i it possible that I get infected with Hepatitis B through the vaginal fluids and my injury on my finger.

Thank you.

I would not recommend testing for this exposure.

However, I would recommend that you have hepatitis B vaccine for future protection if you have never been immunized in the past. This vaccine is extremely efficacious.

Tattoing and hepatitis
He was told he needed a liver transplant