|my child affected hepb?
Dec 7, 2008
i have hepb reactive i give birt last 3 years ago and he was vaccinated after i give birth..then i dont know if he has hepb after the vaccination.is it possible he can get hepb even he already vaccinated ?please answer me..thank you so much ..mery xmas.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very very unlikely...You can have a simple blood test for HBsAg to tell but I strongly suspect it will be negative.
You yourself should have follow-up every six months for evaluation of your own infection.
Your spouse should be vaccinated.
progression of hiv in a chronic hep b patient
Tattoing and hepatitis
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Community Pool?
- Rashes On My Thighs And Hiv
- Vegetables That Help Increase Cd4 Cells
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.