should i continue my medication?

I hav elevated ALT from 21(juL), 39(aug) to 47(sept) prior I took entecavir tablet. After a month(oct 2008) of using , my ALT goes to 795. When I stopped taking the tablet for some financial reason in couple of weeks, My alt decreased to 160. What is that mean? Treatment shall be continue or liver biopsy should be considered?

if I were in seroconversion state of chronic Hepatitis B, do I need to stop my medication and never continue the 2nd month? Kindly advice me because its my 4th month since my HBsAg and HBeAg became positive, HBV DNA 58 million copies.

any insight is deeply appreciated

Since treatment is expensive, I would want to know if you may actually seroconvert on your own. Would check your laboratories again to see if your infection is changing.

can you help me how to overcome hepa b?
progression of hiv in a chronic hep b patient