Immunity to Hep C

My husband had hepatitis and has since died. After his death I took a test to see if I had it. Results were negative. I recently had a physical exam and the blood work came back that said I had an immunity to Hepatitis c. My question is am I now a carrier and can pass it along to someone else? And since I did not know that I had it the first time and cleared it can it flare up on its own and make me sick or would I have to be re-infected by someone?

I am sorry to hear about your husband's death. If I understand you correctly, you have an antibody test that was positive for HCV. However, your virus test shows no detectable virus so you cleared it in the past.

Yes this is good news. No you cannot pass on infection without virus itself in your blood.

Spit in the face
can you help me how to overcome hepa b?