|Can I say im clear
Dec 7, 2008
I did a Hepatitis C Antibody Test at 11.5 weeks - negative and a Hepatitis C PCR test at 14.5 weeks - negative. With both these tests combined can I conclusivly say I am negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
With a negative HCV PCR test - which is a sensitive test for virus itselft- at 14.5 weeks, I would be happy to say yes you are in the clear.
How long does the vaccination last for(Hepatitis A)?
Cirrhosis caused by HBV or HBC
- Licking Anus Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.