|Can I say im clear
Dec 7, 2008
I did a Hepatitis C Antibody Test at 11.5 weeks - negative and a Hepatitis C PCR test at 14.5 weeks - negative. With both these tests combined can I conclusivly say I am negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
With a negative HCV PCR test - which is a sensitive test for virus itselft- at 14.5 weeks, I would be happy to say yes you are in the clear.
How long does the vaccination last for(Hepatitis A)?
Cirrhosis caused by HBV or HBC
- How Fast Does Hiv Replicate?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- Can Garlic Heal Hepatitis B?
- Hepatitis C And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.