|Hep C lifespan and getting in eyes?
Dec 7, 2008
How long can HEp C live outside the body? Can Hep C be caught if blood is splatted in your eyes?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I know of only one case report of HCV transmission through spattering in the eyes. This is EXTREMELY rare.
hep c1a cirr
CURE FOR CHRONIC HEP B
- Is Dry Cough An Hiv Symptom?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- Why Is Peripheral Neuropathy Worse At Night?
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Urinary Tract Infection Hiv Early Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.