hep c1a cirr

im dignosed with hep c 1a and im not taking medication yet.is liv.52 ok does it help?im also dignosed with cirrhosis i have swelling lower legs and fluid on abdomen .im taking proparonol and spironolactone.milk thisttle?is it ok for me to do excercises taking the medication?thank you Doc.

It sounds like you have very advanced liver disease. I would be certain that you have been vaccinated against hepatitis A and B if not exposed in the past.

I would be careful to pay attention to the amount of salt in your diet.

I would avoid ALL alcohol and clear any new medication (including over the counter drugs) with your liver doctor before taking anything new.

Discussions about exercise should be with your doctor who knows your entire medical history best.

hbs ab and viral load both high
Hep C lifespan and getting in eyes?