|hep c1a cirr
Dec 7, 2008
im dignosed with hep c 1a and im not taking medication yet.is liv.52 ok does it help?im also dignosed with cirrhosis i have swelling lower legs and fluid on abdomen .im taking proparonol and spironolactone.milk thisttle?is it ok for me to do excercises taking the medication?thank you Doc.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you have very advanced liver disease. I would be certain that you have been vaccinated against hepatitis A and B if not exposed in the past.
I would be careful to pay attention to the amount of salt in your diet.
I would avoid ALL alcohol and clear any new medication (including over the counter drugs) with your liver doctor before taking anything new.
Discussions about exercise should be with your doctor who knows your entire medical history best.
hbs ab and viral load both high
Hep C lifespan and getting in eyes?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.