|im so worried about this
Dec 7, 2008
i accidentally pricked my hand from a baby with heplock whose mother is hep b reactive..i was just wondering because when i had my lab test result last month Nov.8,my HbsAg is non-reactive and a value showed .375 and i had a shot of my first dose of my vaccine. and this month,i had my lab again,the HbsAg is still non-reative but the value increased.it showed .445.what does that mean?my second dose will be given tomorrow
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The marginal rise in the number is not concerning if the surface antigen is nonreactive. As a healthcare worker, you should be immunized against hepatitis B anyway.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.