im so worried about this

i accidentally pricked my hand from a baby with heplock whose mother is hep b reactive..i was just wondering because when i had my lab test result last month Nov.8,my HbsAg is non-reactive and a value showed .375 and i had a shot of my first dose of my vaccine. and this month,i had my lab again,the HbsAg is still non-reative but the value increased.it showed .445.what does that mean?my second dose will be given tomorrow

The marginal rise in the number is not concerning if the surface antigen is nonreactive. As a healthcare worker, you should be immunized against hepatitis B anyway.

Alt & Ast results related to Hbs Ag?
please interpret my hepa profile....