Nov 22, 2008
im a reactive hbasg and a non-reactive hbaesg. am i infectious or not? can i transmit it thru sex? how can i cure this? what are the do's and dont's? please help. tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most importantly, do you have HBV in your blood? I would get this test performed since you could be an inactive carrier.
Your sex partners should also be vaccinated against hepatitis B to insure protection. Also don't share any razors within your household.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.