Nov 22, 2008
I am doing a Hepatitis B Antigen and Antibody Test/Hep C Antibody Test and a HIV Duo Test at 24 weeks if negative can I consider this reliable.
I had a HIV Duo Test at 13 weeks which was negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is certainly reliable.
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.