Nov 22, 2008
I am doing a Hepatitis B Antigen and Antibody Test/Hep C Antibody Test and a HIV Duo Test at 24 weeks if negative can I consider this reliable.
I had a HIV Duo Test at 13 weeks which was negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is certainly reliable.
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
- When The Doctor Check Your Blood Can They See If You Have Hiv?
- Kaletra Pep Side Effects
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Cytomegalovirus Igg Igm Positive In Pregnancy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.