Nov 22, 2008
I am doing a Hepatitis B Antigen and Antibody Test/Hep C Antibody Test and a HIV Duo Test at 24 weeks if negative can I consider this reliable.
I had a HIV Duo Test at 13 weeks which was negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is certainly reliable.
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Black Spots?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.