WHAT IS HEP B SURFACE AB,QUAL
Nov 22, 2008
hI THERE i WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IS HEP B SURFACE AB ,QUAL AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE RESULT COMES BACK VALUE- POSITIVE WIATH A FLAG A.pLEASE HELP
Response from Dr. McGovern
This blood test either means past exposure to HBV with clearance or past immunization. If the Hep B core antibody is positive, it means past infection with clearance. If the core is negative, it means past immunization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.