|WHAT IS HEP B SURFACE AB,QUAL
Nov 22, 2008
hI THERE i WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IS HEP B SURFACE AB ,QUAL AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE RESULT COMES BACK VALUE- POSITIVE WIATH A FLAG A.pLEASE HELP
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This blood test either means past exposure to HBV with clearance or past immunization. If the Hep B core antibody is positive, it means past infection with clearance. If the core is negative, it means past immunization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.