HEPC symptoms = hiv?

Dr. McGovern I love you, in terms of your responses about hepatitis and HIV. Not to hoot your horn, but your responses are precise, knowledgeable and compassionate. You're my favorite expect. Anyway, now to more important matters, i am feeling very sick, extreme fatigue, itchy skin,dull headache, blurry vision, swollen lymph nodes, peripheral neuropathy and was wondering if it could be hepatitis c since my HIV test was negative 4 months after high risk encounter (since seemingly all these symptoms point to hiv)? NOTE: All standard STDs are negative.

Some of your symptoms, such as itchy skin (pruritis) and extreme fatigue could be related to viral hepatitis. If you have had risk exposure, I would recommend that you see your doctor in follow-up to discuss testing and to follow-up on your six month testing for HIV.

Hope you feel better soon and thank you for your kind comments.

hepa cure
cirrhosis