Nov 22, 2008
is hepa b curable
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. Therapies are effective in "suppressing" the virus however.
hepatitis c and hiv
HEPC symptoms = hiv?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.